Infrared Sauna

Far Infrared Saunas: Healing Power Unlike Any Other

A Broad Spectrum of Benefits

A healthy sweat permits your skin to eradicate body wastes through perspiration. It considerably increases the detoxification capabilities of your skin and takes advantage of the skin’s ability to regulate its protective mantle and pH. However, the benefits of FIR sauna therapy extend far beyond a simple sweat.

Far Infrared light infiltrates beyond superficial skin layers and is absorbed by cells and tissues below, whereas visible light is mostly bounced off the skin surface. Near infrared is most absorbed at the skin level and raises the skin temperature, however, Far Infrared waves can penetrate up to two inches, exciting the vibrational energy of molecules and resonating with cellular frequencies. We can not exactly perceive the deep heating effects of FIR, as our body’s capacity to sense heat is chiefly at the skin level. However, the effects of FIR rays encourage bio-processes such as increased metabolism, blood circulation, immune system response, and core body temperature elevation.

The reason Infrared saunas are so unique is that they use radiant energy to directly penetrate the body’s tissues to a depth of over 1.5″. Its energy output can be tuned to correspond so closely to the body’s own radiant energy so that our bodies absorb close to 93% of the infrared waves that reach our skin. Less than 20% of the infrared energy heats the air, leaving over 80% available to be directly converted to heat within our bodies. Therefore, a Far Infrared based system can warm its user(s) to a much greater depth and much more effectively than a conventional sauna.

Far Infrared Therapy:

  • Improves micro circulation by exerting strong rotational and vibrational effects at molecular level.
  • Enhances the delivery of oxygen and nutrients in the blood cell to the body’s soft tissue areas.
  • Promotes regeneration and fast healing.
  • Increases metabolism between blood and tissue.
  • Enhances white blood cell function, thereby increasing immune response and the elimination of foreign pathogens and cellular waste products.
  • Removes accumulated toxins by improving lymph circulation which are often at the core of many health problems.
  • Stimulates the hypothalamus, which controls the production of neurochemicals involved in such biological processes as sleep, mood, pain sensations, and blood pressure.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s