The Eugene wellness center focuses on healthy living, wellness and well-being: feel and look younger, reduce stress, improve your vitality and live your best.
services & pricing:
- Chiropractic Care by Dr. Xenia Quint, DC. Cost: Introductory Special: $75 Initial Consultation, Exam, Chiropractic Manipulative Treatment, Graston Technique (soft tissue treatment) (regularly $350).
- Shiatsu, Swedish, Sports Massage and Deep Tissue, for improved relaxation and flexibility. Cost: $65 (full body massage), $35 for 1/2 hour.
- Raindrop Technique using therapeutic grade essential oils – the ultimate massage for pain relief, relaxation and stress reduction. Cost: $75 for one hour session.
- Whole Body Vibration: build muscle strength and bone density, improve your energy, sleep better, lose inches, tighten and tone. Cost: $5 drop-in, $50 per month, $120 for 3 months.
- Infrared Sauna: low, gentle temperature sauna. Detoxify, increase metabolism, ease pain, assists with weight loss. Cost: $20 for 1/2 hr., $30 for 1 hr., 10 sessions for $130.
- Multi-Pure and Athena Water Filtration Systems: pure, alkaline, ionized water at your tap. Cost: $199 to $2,000.
- Young Living’s therapeutic grade essential oils, oil enhanced nutritional and personal care products. Cost: varies by item.
- Ergonomic assessments, workstation tools. Cost: free assessments; cost for products dependent on selections
- Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) Assessments: Cost: based on individual needs. Free testing of your home/office and tools to effectively reduce EMR.
Call us for more information and to schedule an appointment. Visit our website: www.EugeneWellnessCenter.com, BLOG: www.EugeneWellness.wordpress.com, and “like us” on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/EugeneWellness. We look forward to seeing you at the Eugene Wellness Center.Eugene Wellness Center Staff: Les Castle, LMT #894 Elizabeth Xenia Quint, DC