Introducing our New Whole Body Massage Studio Featuring revolutionary technology from VibraSlim and Maha USA!
Whole Body Vibrational Fitness
It Can Help:
• Burn fat, tone and tighten skin
• Increase muscle strength up to 50%
• Improve circulation, lymphatic drainage
• Build bone density and fight osteoporosis
• Increase metabolism
• Raise your energy level
• Reduce back and joint pain
• Decrease blood pressure and cortisol levels
• Increase your flexibility
• Elevate serotonin, dopamine, endorphin and neutrophine levels
First 3 visits are FREE! Set up a tour or an appointment today! (541) 344-8912
Backed by solid science, the revolutionary technology is being used by professional sports teams, universities, healthcare practitioners, fitness centers and elite athletes in a variety of applications. Vibration exercise machine training has also emerged as the latest trend among celebrities and their trainers. Time Magazine says “the new way to shake off the pounds” – Sept. 2006
- Burn Excess Fat and tone and tighten your skin. Human Growth Hormone (HGH) output increased by up to 400%.
- Decreases cellulite and improves your body’s natural collagen levels. Increase muscle strength – as much as 50% in as little as 3 weeks!
- Improves your blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
- Builds bone density and fights osteoporosis. Increase metabolism, helping to burn fat and raise energy levels.
- Reduces your back and joint pain.
- Decrease blood pressure and cortisol levels.
- Dramatically increase your flexibility. Improved sense of balance and coordination.
- Elevates your serotonin and neutrophine levels (better mood and sense of well being).
Another important difference between conventional training methods and WBV is that there is only a minimum of loading. No additional weights are necessary, which ensures that there is very little loading to passive structures such as bones, ligaments and joints. That is why WBV is highly suited to people that are difficult to train due to old age, illness, disorders, weight or injury. On the other hand, it is also highly suitable for professional athletes who want to stimulate and strengthen their muscles without overloading joints and the rest of the physical system (Cochrane et al. 2005 ; Mahieu et al. 2006 ).
In preventing falls and the bone fractures that often result from them, enhancing bone mineral density is not the only important issue. Increased muscle power, postural control and balance are also factors worthy of consideration. Studies involving elderly subjects have shown that all of these issues can be improved using whole body vibration (Roelants et al. 2004 , Bautmans et al. 2005 , Bogaerts et al. 2007 , Kawanabe et al. 2007 ).
“I highly recommend the whole body vibration machines for supplemental workouts, strengthening muscles, balance facilitation and just plain fun! When I first started using it, I had injured my knee and couldn’t walk more than 5 minutes without pain. Within three weeks, I was back to my normal 5 miles per day with no pain. I continue to use it at least three times per week for draining the lymphatic system, abs strengthening and prevention of osteoporosis. I also enjoy visits with Les and Sharon, owners of The Eugene Wellness Center. They’re fun, too.”
-Kay Porter, PhD, Marathon Walking Coach, Author: The Mental Athlete
“I attribute the inches already lost around my thighs, arms, and abdomen to the use of the Full Body Vibration Machine. In on regular 10 minute use, I (and others around me) have noticed visible changes in my skin and muscular tone. Standing on the machine feels like a short and fun workout; and having worked for years with personal trainers, I can tell you the results are better than I have seen with daily yoga/weight training. This is not soft science. The shaking stimulates lymph drainage, challenges bones to offset osteoporosis and encourages muscle confusion while activating balance. For example, I just fit into a pair of pants I haven’t fit into in 4 months. The best part? I haven’t changed my diet or exercised in any other ways than these two modalities [whole body vibration and infrared sauna] for weeks. They really get deeply within the core of my body to stimulate positive change.”
-Elizabeth Todis, formerly a partner at a healing center in San Franscisco, CA, formerly worked at 24Hr. Fitness selling personal training